Friday

Gigbucks money – an unpaid review of the opportunity

If you do spend as much time online as many do, you will have encountered a common offer on gigbucks. The basic drift on their offer is you can make money online from as little as 5dollars to 50 dollars. Their advert content developer, in my view is the only really serious service provider in this whole gigbucks thing. Sometimes, I like to think that people make up some of these sites with the intention of generating adsense income rather than actually offering a service.

Although again I do tend to wonder, how they make money online because the investment to get the kind of ad-impressions they are getting from good old google adsense, could be hefty. But yikes! I am going ahead of myself! How can I dare say such a thing? Well, first, I
am a subscriber to the gigbucks site.

As I do often, I look around for ways to make money online and share those with my readers and honestly, I am not smitten with this one. So I open up the gigbucks.com site and duly register as required, and then created my offer. Yes, I used my real name and real email. Obviously, being a writer, I offered to write a bunch of articles, and then sat pretty and waited.

Another thing that I must commend gigbucks for is prompt response. Their site is definitely working and in a few hours to a day the offers started to hit my mail box, and I was thrilled at the chance to start to make money online. So I headed back there excited as I looked forward to linking up with some people who really did want some work done.

Now as you would imagine having offered to write, the offers I expected would be from people who were looking for content so that I can make money online. The very disappointing part: email after email that came to my inbox was from one person or other offering to write FOR ME! Now at first that was interesting, then irritating, now it is just plain insulting.

My two-pence advice to gigbucks.com – go back to the drawing board and rework your website. You may want to do what many of these kinds of sites do – separate the sellers and the buyers. You certainly have plenty of traffic which is a good thing. However when that traffic becomes as disillusioned as I am, and the chance to make money online is shattered, it does not make dollar sense to keep pumping in the money.

But then again, what do I know, maybe the whole idea is to sell the site for millions to some unsuspecting dim-wit and sweetly re-coup the investment! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog post. I'm making a blog on how to make money online. You have pretty god content about it. Thanks for sharing, I'll mention some of the points from your blog.

    Regards,
    Johny
    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete